Monday, October 8, 2007

So mean....


I hope those who TP'd my house feel good about themselves.
My poor little 4 year old had to help me clean it up.

Quite the mess, isn't it? I hear I am not the only one sporting this new fashion for my trees, the Pinkertons were hit as well, from what I read. It was not exactly what I wanted to come home to after being gone all weekend. We only have the front yard cleaned up so far. I had lots of unpacking to do from the weekend. I will wait until my other kiddos all come home to help me get the rest of it cleaned up. I will need Dora, my little monkey, to get the toliet paper way up in the tree. Talk about a nice welcome home...

3 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Ouch! That's why I'm glad I only have two tiny trees. Welcome home by the way.

Mommy pfohl said...

Man, it stinks to be liked. =)

Anonymous said...

so....I hear these culprits did a fairly nice job at the prety white trees....