Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What day is it?

For the past month my life has been at a really fast pace...really fast. In fact, my poor hubby has been playing mommy more than daddy lately...poor guy. And now I am looking at the calendar and seeing that it is Dec. 23rd...WHAT?...already? Oh my goodness...I have so much to do, and in so little time, but hey...I don't have to go to work today...or tomorrow...or the day after that...or the day after that...I really am looking forward to a few days off. I worked every day, but two last week. It was good to know that business was doing that well, but it has worn me out. Then on my days off I tried to do Christmas shopping, but I was not very good at it. I have never gotten this close to Christmas with my shopping not finished. But now it is time for me to start cooking, and wrapping...oh well...my hubby didn't need that much for Christmas, did he? I am excited about Christmas though, I am ready to enjoy my family and relax, we have such a good time together. My kids have been working really hard on keeping the house cleaned up while I have been at work, so that much is done these days.

On another note...My mom is doing much better. I have had some really good visits with her lately, she is talking and she finally got moved out of ICU. I really want to thank everyone for their prayers, I can't imagine what might have happened without every one's prayers. She is recovering well and we look forward to seeing her come home after the new year. Thank You!

1 comment:

Marggy Hensley said...

It is so good to hear that your mom is doing better. Praise God for his grace, mercy and healing hand.
The rest of the stuff doesn't really matter, just enjoy your family.