Monday, December 29, 2008

Nothing...absolutely nothing...

I got nothing done today. Absolutely nothing...I had great plans, I was going to clean up my living room so that I could get to my sewing machine. I was going to do laundry so that my son could wear jeans instead of the camo pants he has had on for 2 days now. I was going to put away the Christmas decorations so that I could move around my house again. But no...it did not get done. The 3 oldest kiddos and I headed into Muncie to visit my mother in the hospital, then we had to return a few things, and by the time we got home we ate leftovers and watched the BBC version of Sense and Sensibility. Very good version by the way! Now it is close to bed time and I have not much to show for the day. I guess I will have to try again tomorrow...lol.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Focus on what you do get done, instead of what is NOT done!
www.divamomis50.blogspot.com