Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Better!

My mother is doing better! I got to see her this weekend, she is awake, and alert. The infection is looking like it is finally under control. I am just so thankful that she is doing better, she still has a long road ahead of her. We took the kids to see her on Saturday and to them she looked pretty sick, but to Dwayne and I she was looking tons better. As we were leaving the hospital, I was trying to explain to the kids that she was out of the woods, well later in the conversation I was saying she is still really sick and Tobi said, "Yeah, she is still walking around in the woods"...lol. It was just so funny.
On a totally different note, I am taking my daughter and a group of friends to see Twlight tomorrow, this will be my first time seeing the movie. I may have to sit far away from these girls so that they don't give away too much.

5 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Glad to hear the report about your mom; praise God!

Mommy pfohl said...

I'm glad to hear the news! I've been praying! That's so cute what Tobi said! Aren't kids hilarious!?!?! -Mindy

Nathan said...

So happy to hear about your mom! Have fun watching Twilight!!!

Keym said...

Great news about your mom!

TWILIGHT AAAAHHHHHH! Were going again on Friday with some of the youth.

Jimmy "Handi" Warner said...

Cari,

I'm happy to hear that she's doing Very well.

I am sorry that I won't be able to make it down there to see her, my car busted a Hose or something and I'm leaking a lot of Antifreeze.

I want you to tell her when you see her again that we are thinking about her and have her in our prayers and that we hope that she gets better soon!

Cousin JJ