Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Good Evening!


Yesterday was a good day, even though I did have to work...lol. I spent the day packaging tons of fudge, caramel popcorn that was drizzled in chocolate, caught some white chocolate pretzels coming off of a conveyor belt, and finished the day packaging regular caramel popcorn in plastic tubs and peanut brittle...lots and lots of peanut brittle. In fact, I had to leave before all the peanut brittle was done being packaged, because I had a bunch of teenage girls waiting on me at home. Why were they waiting on me? Why would I hurry home to spend time with a bunch of giggly girls? We were going out for dinner and to see the movie Twilight! I stopped by to pick up my friend Patty and then we headed out with 6 girls, my goodness they were giggly. We headed out to McDonalds for a quick dinner. It was a great time bieng with these girls, they were all good and fun to be around. We got the movie theatre in plenty of time, in fact we were the only ones in our theatre for a long time. The girls had fun deciding where to sit...very far from Patty and I was the chosen location...lol. This was fine with me, because they had all seen the movie and I had not. I did not want to listen to them drool over Edward while I was enjoying the movie. I will admit that the movie started off a little slow. At first, I was kind of disappointed in some changes made to the story for the movie, but by the end I was pleased with the way the it all went. Once the movie was over, we all loaded back up in my van and I took all the girls home. It was a very good evening, so much fun taking all those girls, and I can't wait to do it again sometime.

2 comments:

Jimmy "Handi" Warner said...

Cari: Good, don't spoil it for the non seers lol. Me and my Ole Lady Read LOTS Of vampire Books and all.

Look up Karen E. Taylor Vampire Legacy Series, There are i think 7 Books, These are my MOST Favorite Books, my ole Lady likes Laura K. Hamilton.

And I've also been reading Piers Anthony a lot here lately.

Cousin JJ

Jimmy "Handi" Warner said...

Cari,

Me and Betty have Just seen the movie. I myself wasn't realy that impressed with the movie. Betty on the otherhand Really enjoyed it.

She went and got the e-books so she could read them and she are enjoying them a lot more then the movie, but she enjoyed the movie also.

I hope that Your mother is doing Ok, I wish I could get down there to see her, but I'm unable to do so cause of my car. Give her my Blessings and prayers...

JJ