Thursday, September 11, 2008

Popcorn...lots of popcorn!

I spent my morning at work yesterday learning to make popcorn. After about 40 batches of popcorn, I am pretty sure that I know how to make it now. It was fun to do, kept me really busy, not that bad to clean up after, but the smell...ohhhh...the smell. I felt like I could smell the popcorn oil all day and evening. I took Dora to soccer after work last night and by the time I got home, I had to take shower to see if I could get rid of the smell. I am sure I am the only one who could smell it, but it was strong. We also put together lots of boxes of chocolate. That is very fun. The kids are settling very well with mommy working. Dwayne is a huge help. He had to go pick Sari up from school yesterday, because she was still not feeling well. She had a fever all day on Tuesday. Next week will begin a serious rush for us on Mondays. Dora starts her violin lessons back up, so it will be violin from 5pm to 5:30pm, then off to soccer from 5:45 to 7pm. Busy Mondays...lol. I am so glad Dora is getting into some extra actvities. Sari just has clairnet lessons for now, but academic season will be starting soon and Tobi is enjoying some dance classes on Tuesdays. Brighton only has trumpet lessons for now, but maybe something else will catch his eye soon.

No comments: