Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Koh-Koh-Mah 2008

We had a great time on Saturday. We day tripped to the Koh-Koh-Mah event, which is a re-enactment of the French and Indian War. We will definitely be camping there for the whole weekend next year. We have friends who camp there every year, so we did some scouting for a bigger space for all of us for next year. The kiddos have so much fun just walking around on their own, check out the cool things to do and then also just sitting around camp and chatting. Here are few pictures that were taken, I should have had my camera out tons more than I did.

Here the kids are walking in the children's parade.



Here I am just chillin'.




Here the kiddos are just hanging out at camp.




Sari in her new stays...much more comfortable for her than last years.



The whole family.

3 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

You all look great! -Mindy

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a fun weekend and everyone looks so nice. I'm really impressed with your costumes..I can't believe you are making candy for a living and not designing and sewing clothes!
I'm also thinking about how much your kids are learing by doing this. You are an awesome family and your kids are very fortunate to have these experiences.
Blessings, Milah

Keym said...

How very fun! I love that you do this as a family!!!