Monday, September 15, 2008

A day off...

I have the day off today, which I must say is awesome, I love it. My supervisors had to work on Saturday, so they got today off, which means I get today off because there would be no one to tell me what to do. Of course in a house filled with kids, there really are no days off. The house needs to be straightened up, dishes need to be done, laundry needs washed and tonight Dora has tons of activities. But...I will be home all day and I will be able to do it. I love my work, but I will enjoy these unexpected days very much when they come along.

The kids are getting very excited about Saturday. We will be heading to one of our re-enactments and they can't wait. I have just finished up some clothes for Sari last night, and I still need to finish up some other clothes, but we will pretty much be ready for our day trip....yea...we can't wait!

No comments: