Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Official!


We finally have signs in our yard! It is really weird to step out and see a for sale sign in my yard. Honestly, I thought we would live here forever. We really like our location. Dwayne loved working out in the garage and I loved all the new pieces of furniture he was making. We have just really enjoyed fixing the house to suit our needs. Some days this all just seems like a weird dream to me. But no matter what...the signs are out in the yard and it is real now.

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Girl, it seems like a weird dream to me, so I know it has to for you! you better remove the signs... I think that they might take down the worth of the home. :) Just kidding! I do pray that God moves quickly for you! -Mindy

Shelby-Grace said...

Hey, Cari I tagged you in my post today. So if you'd like to play along, you can go there and find out how to! Tammy