Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Busy day ahead.

My day was really busy yesterday. I got 2 more things marked off my list, plus the normal day to day chores. I watched my 2 little buddies, one who refused to take an afternoon nap, poor guy. Plus, I went to watch Dora at her Spell Bowl meet. I took some hand sewing with me to make the time go faster. As soon as her meet was done, I rushed her home, dropped her off and headed off to a band booster meeting that I was at until after 8pm, then finally got to come home to a little bit of dinner that my kiddos left me. Whew....busy day, but today is not much different.

We will be leaving tomorrow for our 3rd re-enactment of the season. This is the first time we have ever tried doing 4 re-enactments in less than 2 months. It is tiring. Today I will be cooking and freezing some of our food for the weekend, grocery shopping, taking apart our table to be packed, and packing up clothing for the weekend. Tomorrow I will spend the day baking fresh bread and cupcakes for the weekend. I am looking forward to the weekend, but since this is the first time we have done this event, I am a little nervous how it will go. Plus, the weather looks bleak for us this weekend, rain on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, but it is suppose to be dry on Sunday. Well as dry as it can be after 3 days of rain. It should be interesting setting up in rain, and packing up after 3 days of rain...yuck.

No comments: