Thursday, February 26, 2009

Funny Story...

Last night before my ceramics class I decided I needed to get a little bit of shopping done. I headed over to Target, got the few little things I needed and a few things I didn't need. I still had 30 minutes to spare, so I thought I would head down to Starbucks for my FAVORITE drink...a peppermint latte with extra whipped cream. But I got distracted by Rallys on my way there and decided I was hungry and a cherry coke...my other favorite drink...would be good as well. So, I pull in, order a small cherry coke, small fry, and plain cheeseburger...I was trying to keep it cheap. I pull up to pay and wait for my food. The guy hands out a bag and in it is a sandwich and a fry...well, it looks right, so I drive off. I eat my fries on the way to class, because I hate cold fries and then park in the parking to eat my sandwich before I head into class. As soon as I open the sandwich I smell the mayo...dang, it is not a plain sandwich, Oh well...I will eat it anyways. Then as I further exam my sandwich I discover not only is it not a plain cheeseburger, it is actually a bacon double swiss burger. YES...this is great, because I really wanted a bacon sandwich, but did not want to spend the extra money. All I had to do was take the top bun off. I decided to look at the receipt to see where the mess up happened and find out that the customer in the other lane ordered a small cherry coke, a small fry and a bacon double swiss burger. What are the chances that we would order the same thing EXCEPT just the sandwiches??? I feel really sorry for that person who got my plain cheeseburger. I definitely got the better end of the deal!!

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Dang! Why can't that ever happen to me! LOL! Glad you got what you were craving! -Mindy