Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hoping for a good day...

Oh what a beautiful Saturday! I don't have to work, which is nice. I really enjoy my work, but I also enjoy these days off. I really wanted to travel with my hubby and daughter to the percussion contest they were going to, but my son has hunter's education today, so I was needed here at home. I have decided to make the most of it...well...sometime soon I am going to make the most out of it. Today will just be me and my 2 youngest kiddos. I have so many projects I want to get done and I rarely have a whole day to work on anything, so I am really hoping I won't waste this time I have. Dwayne won't be home until late, Brighton will be spending the night at a birthday party and the the girls can entertain themselves...until it is time to eat at least. Maybe we will even watch some movies...who knows...the sky is the limit for us...

No comments: