Thursday, February 26, 2009

Where has February gone??

I know that time goes by fast, but there are some months that seem to go by so much faster. This final weekend of the month is jammed pack for us. Tobi has her little cheerleading show on Friday night, Saturday morning begins bright and early for Dora, Brighton and myself with Angel Food, Saturday also being Tobi's official 6th birthday, Sari has a Winter Percussion Contest, and then the day ends with Sari's first ever date going to the Sweethearts dance. Since Saturday is so busy, Tobi's little party will be on Sunday where she will have a few friends from school and probably some family over for cake and ice cream, and she WILL be the princess of the day. This weekend would also be my hubby and I's 17th anniversary, but we actually have to wait until 2012 for our next anniversary. Besides...there is no time to fit in any anniversary partying this weekend...lol.

Work has been so crazy for me lately. I am working anywhere from 3 to 5 days a week, depending on what needs to be done. This has left little time to work on my sewing projects that I have lined up. I am taking full advantage of my day home today and I am finally sewing again. Isn't it hard sometimes when you have a hobby you just love to do, but you can't find the time to do it? I really appreciate my wonderful hubby for putting up with my sewing equipment in the living room all the time. This is really hard for my super clean freak husband. I must say, he handles it all well. I can't wait to spend another 17 years with him...and more!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tommy Phelps said...

17 years? Wow congrats to you two. But you are right Cari. He does handle it well (LOLOL) and I hope you two have 17+ years of life together.

Kris Sorensen said...

You have a very eventful week in front of you! Happy Anniversary.