Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Day #2

So, I got a wonderful surprise this week, instead of working 4 days, I only have to work 2 days, only Monday and Friday. I have been working Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays lately, but this week I got 3 whole days off in a row...what a luxury! But then what happened???? Snow...Lots and Lots of Snow!!!! So, now on 2 of my off days I have had the pleasure of having a house full of kiddos...where is the fairness in that??? I have still gotten things done, the kids really keep to themselves for the most part, playing here, playing out there in the snow...watching a movie for a few, reading the latest book that interests them. Sari, Dora, Tobi and I watched a slide show of prom dresses yesterday that girls made themselves and entered into a contest last year through JoAnn Fabrics. That was kind of fun. I worked on pillows for the youth room which are almost done. I am enjoying the time with kiddos, really I am...lol.

1 comment:

Marcella said...

Hi girl!!! I wanted you to know that I was out here and reading your blog! Talk to you soon.